I am currently recruiting for a Project Sales / Estimation engineer position for the Building Management Systems (BMS) division of a well-known controls company. They have a friendly team who enjoy working hard together. They are looking for another person to join their team on a temporary or temp-perm basis, as they are going through a phase of growth.
Initially, you will be working within the team to support the current sales team by providing estimates to existing tenders. You will also be managing accounts and developing the portfolio for the established customer base. You will be able to do the majority of work from home, however, you will have to come into the office at least once a week for progress meetings.
The projects range from small works up to major projects and are a mix of commercial, local authority, large infrastructure and smaller boiler house upgrades.
There is also plenty of room to progress - if you want to lead a team there is a path all the way to directorship. But if you wish to move into energy, developing the business and sales with existing clients there is also scope for you to do that. Likewise, there are many other pathways you could take.
Key skills required:
- Knowledge Building management systems (BMS). Especially, Siemens or Trend is beneficial.
- Energy or industrial control experience beneficial. Those with engineering, electrical or energy background considered.
- Experience with estimation of small to medium works. Experience with major projects beneficial.
- Good in a client facing role.
- Working alone or with other members of the team.
- Organised, focussed and attention to detail, Proven track record & trustworthy.
- Positive attitude & Motivated to get the job done.
- Driving License.
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
If you feel you would be suited for a similar role – click the apply button as we are continuously recruiting for similar roles and a member of our team will be able to correctly direct your application. Or, alternatively, you can contact the office to discuss roles with a member of our team.
Please note: we can only accept applications from those with the right to work in the UK.