I am currently working for a long standing client who are a national BMS systems house, they have been going through a sustained period of growth and as part of their strategic growth plan they are looking for an addition to their commercial team in the Midlands.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for an up and coming BMS Project Sales Engineer who can demonstrate enthusiasm, is well presented, flexible and proactive. A good relationship builder who, by their ability to delve deep into their client’s need, can help growth their existing End User accounts. You must be from a BMS background with technical experience either in a commercial role or from a Project Engineer/Manager position.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the Midlands attending various site when required. You will be based from home, however there will be time spent in the office and on site.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Project Sales Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
- meeting with end user clients to unearth their need and build relationships throughout the organisation
- site surveys
- input and output points lists
- pull together the estimate from the points list
- work with the Project team on sales handover
- act as a client liaison throughout the process
What you can expect back:
My client is a firm believer in providing their employees with the best professional project training and progression the industry can offer, as well as;
- Basic salary £40k - £55k
- Commissioning structure based on Gross margin and turnover, OTE £15K p.a.
- Car allowance of £5940 pa
- Family Healthcare
- Share options
- 26 days holidays, you can buy an extra 10 days
- 6% Company pension, rising to 9% after 5 years and 12% after 10 years
- Mobile phone and Laptop
- BMS Manufacturers training on Trend, Siemens, Tridium & Distech
- Personal development plan and progression into senior commercial management
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07837 387 255. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.