I am currently working for a client who are a well established, BeMS systems house with a great reputation. They have been going through a sustained period of growth and as part of their strategic growth plan they are looking for an addition to their commercial team.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for an up and coming BeMS Sales Engineer or a BeMS engineer who would like to move into a commercial role. Someone who can demonstrate enthusiasm, is well presented, well spoken and innovative. A good relationship builder who, by their ability to delve deep into their client’s need, can help grow new and existing M&E accounts. You must be from a BMS background with technical experience either in a commercial role or from a Service/Commissioning/Project Engineer position.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work in London and the South East attending various sites when required. You will be based from home, however there will be time spent in the office and on site with the occasional need to travel further afield.
What the role requires:
The role of BeMS Project Sales Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
- Meet Main and M&E contractors to understand current and future BeMS needs
- Build and maintain relationships
- Deliver value proposition based on a technical solutions provided by the company
- Meet with estimating and engineering teams to draw up feasible tenders
- Act as client liaison during the project handover
What you can expect back:
My client is a firm believer in providing their employees with excellent on the job training from their commercial team and real career progression for one of the best in the industry.
- Basic salary £35k - £60k
- 2% Commission on all sales
- High spec company car or car allowance
- 25 days holidays, you can buy an extra 10 days
- 3% Company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- BMS Manufacturers training on Trend, Centraline
- Personal development plan and progression into senior commercial Management
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07837 387 255. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.