BMS Project Sales - Oxfordshire £45,000 - £50,000
I am currently working for a key client of mine in the Oxfordshire region, who are a leader in the BMS market. They have being going through a lot of growth and are now looking to expand their team in the Oxford region.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for a determined and driven individual who is looking to further their career. This individual needs to be hard working and proactive. You must be from a BMS background, a technical background would be a strong advantage.
Location & Territory
This role will require you to work in the Oxfordshire region and certain sites across the South East, including Birmingham, Bristol, London and Southampton.
What the role requires?
The role of the BMS Project sales engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
- Meeting with end user clients and building key relationships throughout the organisation.
- Input and output of points lists
- Develop and Quotation
- Maintain and seek new customers
What can you expect back?
Both my client and I are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best professional project management training and further career progression in the industry.
- Basic Salary £45,000 - £50,000
- Commissioning structure based on gross margin and turnover, OTE £10k p.a.
- Company car or mileage
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent government pension scheme
- Mobile Phone and laptop
- BMS manufacturers training on Trend, Tridium and Honeywell. Personal development plan and progression into senior commercial management.
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07837 387 255. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.