IR35 Status: Company not subject to Off-Payroll Regulation Changes. Role open to LTD company contractors or Umbrella contractors. If you operate as a Sole Trader you will be asked to operate through either of the two options.
I am currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer position within the upcoming and dynamic team of a specialist Building Management systems (BMS) controls system integrator.
They are a growing systems house and have been winning some interesting and varied projects ranging from small/medium jobs all the way up to larger ones.
I am looking for an experienced BMS Engineer who has a positive can-do attitude, is able to work independently and is highly motivated to get the job done. You will also be technically competent with Trend IQvison. You may also be from a Tridium background and able to work with Niagara software.
Location + Dates:
This role will require you work on-site in central London. There are other sites in N. London and Southampton but much of this engineering can be done remotely with occasional site visits.
A start is needed ASAP for an initial duration of 1 month. If you perform well in this role, a contract extension of up to 6 months is on offer.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the BMS commissioning of Trend or Tridium (IQVision), experience with other systems is beneficial
- Relevant systems training and site cards. CSCS/ECS Needed
- Full Head end graphics and software creation, 3rd party integration (i.e. Bacnet, Mod-bus) beneficial
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and able to lead others if necessary
- Good communication & detail orientated
- Working alone
- Proven track record
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back-office support
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Katie.email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this job.