I am currently working exclusively for a client who are a well known, growing BeMS systems house with a great reputation. They have been going through a sustained period of growth and as part of their strategic growth plan they are looking for an addition to their commercial team.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for an up and coming BeMS Sales Engineer or a BeMS Engineer who would like to move into a commercial role. Someone who can demonstrate enthusiasm, is well presented, well spoken and innovative. A good relationship builder who, by their ability to delve deep into their client’s need, can help growth their existing End User accounts. You must be from a BeMS background with technical experience either in a Commercial role or from an Engineering position.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work in London and the South East attending various sites when required; you will be based from home however there will be time spent in the office and on site with the occasional need to travel further afield.
What the role requires:
The role of BeMS Project Sales Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
- Working closely with the Group Sales Manager
- Diary management
- Liaising with other team members
- Energy analysis to review opportunities to assist clients
- Mobilise contracts for delivery support development and portfolio enhancement.
- Surveying for BMS and energy saving initiatives and promoting energy reduction
- Promoting and overseeing remedial/small works, supporting engineers, surveying and costing activities.
- Liaise and project manage third party integration delivery for items such as AC interfaces, HVAC upgrades and lighting
- Attending meetings to establish client requirements and development needs.
What you can expect back:
My client is a firm believer in providing their employees with excellent on the job training from their commercial team and real career progression for one of the best in the industry.
- Basic salary £35k - £45k
- High spec company car
- Company Healthcare
- 25 days holidays, you can buy an extra 10 days
- 5% Company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- BMS Manufacturers training on Trend and Tridium
- Personal development plan and progression into senior commercial Management
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07837 387 255. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.