I’m working together with one of my key clients in the North to secure new talent for 2019. The client in question has been in the controls market for over 35 years. They are well established and pride themselves on the personal development of their engineers.
What am I looking for:
I am looking for an experienced BEMS Service & Commissioning Engineer that has experience using multiple BMS systems (Working knowledge of Cylon, Tridium & Trend preferred). You will have had a number of years working in the BMS industry, a positive attitude and above all else – a good client facing approach.
The role will require you to work within the North (Liverpool & Manchester areas) and you will have a regional office which will provide a central hub of support.
What the role requires:
The role of BEMS Service & Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis
- PPM and general maintenance
- Controller upgrades
- Commissioning of the BMS system
- Reactive maintenance
- Graphic modification and generation
- Modifying software & strategy
- Liaising with the client and building a strong working relationship
- Small works commissioning and project management
What you can expect back:
The feedback I have received from engineers placed here is very positive. The company has strong roots in the industry and people have said that the support they receive is fantastic. There are clear training structures and people that do well are recognised & rewarded within the business.
- Basic salary £35k - £45k
- A company car scheme or the option of driving your own car and being paid a monthly car allowance
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays
- Christmas bonus for attendance
- Development on a number of BEMS systems
- Field quote bonus for spotting new opportunities
- Overtime available (Time and a half on Saturday, double time on Sunday)
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07453310896. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.