I am working on an excellent role with the largest BMS companies in the UK. They have won a number of new projects across the North West, and are now looking to expand their Service and Commissioning team.
What am I looking for:
I am looking for a BMS Service and Commissioning Engineer who is proficient on Tridium or Trend IQ vision and has a desire to learn other systems. You will be trained further on Tridium and Trend, along with Siemens and Cylon.
You will be required to cover the whole of the North West, going from Blackpool to Manchester. The business has clearly defined regions, which means you will not be required to travel outside of the North West.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
You will have the following responsibilities on a day to day business
- Pre-planned maintenance
- Reactive Breakdowns
- Software modifications
- Graphic page modification and generation
- Pre-commissioning, Point to point testing
- Calibration of sensors and actuators
- Commissioning on upgrade projects up to £1M in value
What you will receive
- Basic salary £35k - £45k
- Travel time paid at a normal rate
- Overtime – averaging around £5 -£10k per annum
- X1.5 weekdays and X2 on Sundays
- Car allowance of £6500 pa
- Private Healthcare
- Share options
- 25 days holidays
- 7% Company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- BMS Manufacturers training on Trend, Siemens and Tridium
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07837 387 255. Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.