I have a really exciting role with a key client whose London business unit has grown form 3 engineers to 31 in the last 4 years, their business objectives are to grow from £4m to £10m in the next 4 years. They have a real focus on doing the basics right with good customer service so time and time again customers come back.
What am I looking for:
I am looking for a BEMS lead Service Engineer who has excellent customer facing skills, is technically competent and has a can do attitude. You will be from a BEMS background with a an expert knowledge of Trend BMS systems.
This role will require you to work on their site in south London. You will be home based and fully mobile on the London travel network.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis;
- PPM and general maintenance
- Modifying software would be a bonus but not essential
- Reactive maintenance
- Graphic modification
- Liaising with the client and building a strong working relationship
- Mentoring and teaching a young improver
What you can expect back:
My client is a firm believer in providing their employees with excellent support and some of the best training the industry can offer. They can offer immediate training, ensuring each of their Engineers are trained up to Trend Expert. Across business this will be fully supported and all training will be provided.
- Basic salary £40k - £45k
- Overtime – averaging around £5 -£10k per annum
- Company car or car allowance of 430pm
- Company pension at 3%
- Profit share between £1.5K and £2K
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Private healthcare for the family
- Manufacturer training and accreditations
- Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07837 387 255. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview.