I am currently working on an exciting role for a key client. They are one of the most established BMS companies in the UK, with a turnover of more than £10M. They have been going for over 20 years and work on projects for some of the world’s best-known brands. Are you a dynamic BMS Service Engineer looking a career move?
Package and Benefits
You can expect a company that is close-knit, friendly and dynamic in the way they work. They are looking for someone that wants to become part of a growing team that is focused on quality BMS projects and delivering a great service to their clients.
They would like someone with a fresh attitude, a willingness to work hard and be positive. They really put in the time with their people with the training and support that’s on offer and offer a great benefits package to these valued employees.
- Between 30K-39K depending on experience
- Company Laptop and Mobile
- Company Car
- 22 days holiday
- Strong Service Experience with the ability to build rapport with clients and offer exceptional customer service
- Strong Mechanical/Electrical background
- Good understanding of BMS systems preference being Trend, Andover Continuum, Cylon and Priva
- Full UK Driving License
- Ability to work as and when including some call out work
- You will be a self-motivated individual who takes pride in performing to the best of your ability. You will be diligent, with exceptional attention to detail and capable of working under your own initiative or as part of a larger team
Company based in Cheshire and the role covers the NW region.
In return, you will receive an excellent package, as well as on-going training and career advancement.
If you are interested in this role please give Neil a call on 07746288677
Alternatively, you can send through your CV to email@example.com