BMS Service Engineer - Schneider System - Static Site - Coventry - ASAP for 3 Months - £300-£350 per Day depending on experience.
IR35 Status: Pending Review. Role open to LTD company contractors or Umbrella contractors. If you operate as a Sole Trader you will be asked to operate through either of the two options.
I am currently recruiting for a Service Engineer position within the established team of a specialist Building Management systems (BMS) controls system integrator.
They are well-established and have a real quality focus on their work. They work on many prestigious contracts within their service teams and also projects team. These include commercial buildings and mixed-use developments.
I am looking for an experienced BMS Engineer who has excellent customer facing skills, is technically competent and has a can-do attitude. You will be from a BMS background with a working knowledge of Schneider Continuum systems.
Location + Dates:
This role will require you work on-site in Coventry. This is a Static role.
A start is needed ASAP for an initial duration of 3 months. There may be some overtime available for this role as and when required.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the BMS Servicing of Schneider Continuum systems, experience with other systems (Honeywell) is beneficial.
- Relevant systems training and site cards.
- PPMs, writing software, modifying graphics
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and able to lead others if necessary.
- Good communication & detail orientated. Weekly report writing
- Working alone and with other electrical contractors.
- Proven Track Record & good references.
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on an exciting site.
- Full back-office support
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Katie.email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this job.