I am currently recruiting for a service engineer position for a growing Building Management Systems (BMS) controls company. I am looking for an experienced Trend and Tridium Engineer to assist with the servicing of a static site in the South of England.
Initial contract period – 3 - 6 months with a chance to extend for the right candidate
There may be some overtime available for this role and this project will require you to work onsite in Hertfordshire. Immediate start available.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the Commissioning of Trend and Tridium Building management systems (BMS).
- Relevant systems training and site cards.
- Working as part of a team. You will be working with another engineer.
- PPM & Breakdowns, Service & Maintenance, Fault Finding & Diagnosing, Upgrades & Repairs, Report Writing
- Proven track Record, trustworthy, reliable attitude and attention to detail are all beneficial.
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
If you feel you would be suited for a similar role – click the apply button as we are continuously recruiting for similar roles and a member of our team will be able to correctly direct your application. Or, alternatively, you can contact the office to discuss roles with a member of our team.
Please note: we can only accept applications from those with the right to work in the UK.