I am currently recruiting for a Service Engineer position for a well-established Building Management Systems (BMS) controls company with an excellent reputation. They work on exciting and interesting projects and have multiple prestigious service contracts. I am looking for an experienced Trend engineer to work at a static site in West London. This would include reactive works, PPMs and rectification of faults.
There may be a contract extension available for the right engineer. There may also be an opportunity to work on projects in different locations with this company.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the Servicing of Trend Building Management Systems (BMS), experience with other systems (i.e. Tridium) is beneficial.
- Relevant systems training and site cards.
- Servicing BMS Systems
- Working alone
- Proven track record, trustworthy, reliable attitude and attention to detail.
- Good communication & ability to complete reports.
- Motivated to get the job done.
- Driving License
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back office support
- Day rate with overtime available.
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Katie.email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this Job.