I have a really exciting role with a good client whose ‘family-styled’ business is growing year on year and is now looking to break into further relevant markets. They have a real focus on maintaining their high standards through their maintenance service work/ projects whilst also providing financial solutions that are flexible for their customers.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for a BEMS Engineer who has excellent customer facing skills, is technically competent and has a can-do attitude. You will be from a BEMS background in either Servicing or Commissioning with a good knowledge of Trend BMS systems (963 operators, 963 engineerings, IQ engineering and system engineering as a minimum).
This role will require you to work sites within Central and North East London (latter predominantly). The role will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis (dependent on your speciality):
- PPM and general maintenance
- Modifying software would be a bonus but not essential
- Reactive maintenance
- Graphic modification
- Liaising with the client and building a strong working relationship
- Mentoring and teaching a young improver
- Software modifications
- Graphic generation
- Pre-commissioning, Point to point testing
- Calibration of sensors and actuators
- Commissioning on projects
What you can expect back
My client is a firm believer in providing their employees with excellent support to the whole team and rewarding when appropriate. They can offer immediate training, ensuring each of their Engineers is confident and ready to perform the role to the required level.
Across the business, this will be fully supported and all training will be provided.
- Basic salary £45k - £55k
- Overtime available
- Company car or car allowance
- Enrolled in company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- 23 days holiday
- Manufacturer training and accreditations
- Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090. Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.