I am currently working on a great role with one of my best long standing clients, they have a close-knit team, with a down to earth attitude and good reputation for Engineering BeMS in the South East of England. They have just won a major maintenance contract with one of the most prestigious sites in London and as such they need to grow their support team.
What am I looking for:
I am looking for a Senior BEMS Controls Engineer who has excellent customer facing skills, is technically competent with BeMS service/small works/upgrade projects and looking to progress their career into a supervisory role. You will be from a BEMS background with an expert knowledge of Trend BeMS systems.
This role will require you to work across an estate of 50 or so buildings in West London. You will be site based and fully mobile between buildings.
What the role requires:
The role of BeMS Service Supervisor will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis:
- Manage a team of 6 engineers
- Manage client expectations
- Organise day to day allocation of engineers for PPM
- Reactive breakdowns
- Energy optimisation of the system
- Writing strategy from scratch would be a bonus but not essential
- Graphic generation
- Point to point testing
- Full Commissioning of the system on upgrade projects
- Witness and testing with the client
- Field quotes
- Small project works
What you can expect back:
My client is a firm believer in progressing his engineers by providing them with excellent support/training and giving progression opportunities to progress into bigger roles as the business grows.
- Basic salary £40k - £50k
- Overtime – averaging around £5 -£10k per annum
- Company car or car allowance of £6,300
- Fully expensed travel
- Company pension at 3%
- Private healthcare
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Manufacturer training and accreditations
- Personal development plan and progression into senior management
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07837 387 255. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.