I have a really exciting role with a key national client who has been within the industry for over 20 years. They are one of the country’s largest system integration companies and turns over £12 million a year. Their aim is to provide absolute control of energy usage to their customers.
What am I looking for:
I am looking for an experienced BMS Small Works and Project Engineer, efficient already on either Trend or Siemens systems. Are you interested in gaining a knowledge base around projects and also have experience in mechanical or electrical industries?
This role will require you to work on sites throughout London. You will be based in London but be expected to travel around the capital servicing BMS systems and working on interesting projects where required.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Small Works Projects Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis
- PPM and general maintenance
- Software and graphic modification
- Reactive maintenance
- Liaise with the client and building a strong working relationship
- Be flexible in undertaking projects work where required.
What you can expect back:
My client is keen to ensure a happy and fruitful working environment. They look to promote from within and provide training where requested (if appropriate) and with over 20 years’ experience within the industry, they’re well equipped to provide the latter. Other details include:
- Basic salary £34k - £45k (could rise dependent on experience/ skills)
- Overtime availability
- Company car or car allowance of 450pm
- Company pension and healthcare
- Mobile phone, laptop and tools provided
- Personal development plan and training
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to Tom.firstname.lastname@example.org the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.