I have just taken on a new client who is at the forefront of the evolution of the BEMS industry, they strive to innovate in every aspect of the industry from energy to HVAC controls to futureproofing their business with the advent of IOT.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for a BEMS engineer who has the eye to spot an opportunity, has excellent HVAC applications knowledge, has good communication skills and is a detailed report writer. You must be from a BEMS engineering background and must have had several years of experience as a service or small works engineer and has a Trend Licence. I am looking for someone who wants to progress from a pure engineering role into a role where they work closely with the engineering team to manage all of the small works projects across the region.
Location & Territory:
This is a home-based role based in the south-east of England, you will be required to attend sites and meet with clients from Kent, the southern home countries and into Central London.
What the role requires:
The role of Small works Project Manager will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
- Completed operation and maintenance documents
- Complete health and safety documents for projects
- Complete quotes for new projects as well as ongoing variations
- Manage staff to complete projects to strict deadlines and to a high standard
- Train junior engineers and new hires to better improve the competency and efficiency of the staff
- Monitor installations and operations for projects
- Demonstrate complete BMS Systems
- Manage projects ranging from £2 to £50K from design to commissioning and successful completion
- Full financial controls and responsibilities
What you can expect back:
My client is a firm believer in providing their employees with every tool they need to be successful and bring value to the business, somewhere where they can expect a great degree of flexibility and understanding and the best professional training and progression the industry can offer.
- Basic salary £40k-£50k
- Company car or a £6K car allowance
- All travel and other expenses paid
- Family Private healthcare
- Company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Structured development plan
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07837 387 255. Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org