This role is one of many I am currently working on for a blue-chip BMS business that currently operates at the top of the sector in the UK. They are a nationwide outfit with regional offices placed strategically across the country to provide an outstanding service to their clients. The company boasts a healthy portfolio of clientele and offers a diverse range of opportunities within the business.
What am I looking for:
I am looking for a BEMS engineer that has experience using multiple BMS systems (Working knowledge of Trend & Siemens / Trend & Cylon / Trend & Tridium preferred). You will have had a number of years working in the BMS industry, a positive attitude and above all else – a good client facing approach.
The role will require you to work within the North West (Manchester/Liverpool) with occasional travel further afield. You will have a regional office which will provide a central hub of support.
What the role requires:
The role of BEMS Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis:
- PPM and general maintenance
- Reactive maintenance
- Graphics modification
- Modifying software
- Liaising with the client and building a strong working relationship
- Small works commissioning and project management
- Identifying additional works / upgrades
- Report writing
What you can expect back:
A company that wholeheartedly takes care of its people. They support the wellbeing of their people, invest in their futures and promote from within. Due to the size of the company, the opportunities for progression are huge. For individuals that demonstrate dynamism, an over & above attitude and technical excellence - you will have a bright career within this business.
- 35k - 43k basic salary
- Training on various systems (Tridium, Siemens, Trend etc.)
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company car or car allowance (A4, 3 Series equivalent)
- Call out rota 1 in 6
- Retainer £150 to be available
- Personal development plan for each individual
- Overtime available (weekends x1.5 Saturday x2.0 Sunday)
- Business miles expensed
- Expenses covered
- BUPA healthcare, contribution for family available
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07453310896. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.