I am working on a number of exciting new roles for one of my key clients in BMS. They are currently experiencing a wealth of growth across the country and have a solid 5 year business plan that will see them solidify their position as one of the top providers of Building Management Services in the UK marketplace.
What am I looking for:
I am looking for an experienced BEMS Engineer that has experience using multiple BMS systems (Working knowledge of Trend & Tridium preferred). You will have had a number of years working in the BMS industry, a positive attitude and above all else – a good client facing approach.
The role will require you to work within Central London and the Home Counties. 90% of your work will be based within the M25, you will have a regional office which will provide a central hub of support.
What the role requires:
The role of BEMS Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis
- PPM and general maintenance
- Reactive maintenance
- Graphic modification
- Modifying software
- Liaising with the client and building a strong working relationship
- Small works commissioning and project management
What you can expect back:
The feedback I get from the engineers that I’ve placed within the company is fantastic. The company has a great feel and follows through with training and development. Skill gaps are identified quickly and everyone enjoys a personal development plan that sets them on a journey to technical success.
- Basic salary 35k - £43k
- A wide-ranging company car scheme or the option of driving your own car and being paid a monthly car allowance
- Private medical insurance with BUPA
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays
- Development on a number of BEMS systems
- BCIA courses & other H&S courses
- £200 per week call out rota
- Overtime available (Time and a half on Saturday, double time on Sunday)
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07453310896. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.