This role is one of a handful of positions I am currently working on for a company that deals in intelligent solutions for control, monitoring, integration and unified user interaction in small and large buildings. Their integrated approach is fundamental to everything that they do, and their passion is to ensure that they provide their customers with a whole host of advantages which far outstrip those available with traditional control or BMS systems.
What am I looking for:
I am looking for a BEMS Remote Support Engineer that has experience using the Tridium Niagara 4 platform. You will have had a number of years working in the BMS industry, a positive attitude and above all else; a good client-facing approach.
The role will require you to work within the North West. You will work within the bureau of a regional office which will provide a central hub of support to the customer’s clients / engineers.
What the role requires:
The role of BEMS Remote Support Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis
- Niagara AX and Niagara 4 support
- Support with Modbus, BACnet and at least one other open protocol
- Networking, VPN’s, and Windows OS Administration
- Remote fault-finding with a good telephone manner in helping customers
- Diligent and tenacious attitude towards problem-solving
- Reporting and documentation
- Availability to be on call for the management of cloud services.
- Niagara Certification
What you can expect back:
A company that wholeheartedly takes care of its people. They support the wellbeing of their people, invest in their futures and promote from within. Due to the size of the company, the opportunities for progression are huge. For individuals that demonstrate dynamism, an over & above attitude and technical excellence - you will have a bright career within this business.
- 30k-40k basic salary
- Training on various systems
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company car or car allowance
- A personal development plan for each individual
- Overtime available (weekends x1.5 Saturday x2.0 Sunday)
- Business miles expensed
- Expenses covered
- Company pension
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07453310896. Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.