I am currently recruiting for a Service Engineer position within the well-established team of a specialist Building Management systems (BMS) controls system integrator.
They work on many prestigious projects for both major projects and smaller works. These include commercial buildings and mixed-use developments. They also work on many prestigious service contracts.
I am looking for an aspiring BMS Engineer who has excellent customer facing skills, is technically competent and has a can-do attitude. You will be from a BMS background with a working knowledge of Trend and/or Tridium BMS systems.
Location + Dates:
This role will require you work on-site in Surrey. This is a STATIC site.
A start is needed ASAP for an initial duration of 2 months. There may be some overtime available for this role as and when required, as well as an extension for the right candidate. Temp to perm option available as well.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the BMS servicing of Trend (SET, IQVision).
- Relevant systems training and site cards.
- Full Servicing, - PPMS, fault finding & rectification of faults.
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and able to lead others if necessary.
- Good communication & detail orientated.
- Working alone or part of a team
- Proven Track Record.
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back-office support
- Some contractors we have placed with this company have received training on new systems.
- Good day rate + weekly pay
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Katie.email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this job.