I am working on a number of exciting new roles for one of my key clients in BMS. They are currently experiencing a wealth of growth across the country and have a solid 5 year business plan that will see them solidify their position as one of the top providers of Building Management Services in the UK marketplace.
What am I looking for:
I am looking for an experienced BEMS salesperson that has clear evidence of drive, determination to succeed and the ability to create long lasting relationships. You will have had a number of years working in the BMS industry, a positive attitude and above all else – a good client facing approach.
The role will require you to work within the South of the UK ranging from the Portsmouth area covering the whole South to the edge of Kent. You will have an ‘out and about’ attitude and be based out of the Portsmouth office when not working from home.
What the role requires:
The role of Business Development Manager will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis
- Selling support contracts and upgrades
- Selling energy analytics packages
- Selling the on-site pre-planned maintenance
- Selling energy optimisation packages
- Selling remote bureau services
- Dealing with M+E & FM (NG Bailey & CBRE etc.)
What you can expect back:
The feedback I get from the people that I’ve placed within the company is fantastic. The company has a great feel and follows through with training and development. Skill gaps are identified quickly and everyone enjoys a personal development plan that sets them on a journey to technical success.
- A competitive basic salary (based on experience)
- Generous bonus/commission scheme (paid quarterly)
- A wide-ranging company car scheme or the option of driving your own car and being paid a monthly car allowance
- Private medical insurance with BUPA
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays
- Travel expensed
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07453310896. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.