I am currently working on a Channel Partner Manager position for one of the biggest providers of BEMS solutions in the international market. They have a core team in the UK that they are looking to expand and are searching for an experienced salesman to drive sales forward.
What am I looking for:
I am looking for a seasoned salesman that has experience in BMS Service Sales / BMS Account Management or BMS Project Sales. The company will also be interested in meeting people from a technical background who are interested in moving into sales. You should be able to confidently discuss how you would develop a pipeline quickly and how you can drive their business forward.
The role will require you to work within Central London and the Home Counties. 90% of your work will be based within the M25 and you will have a regional office which will provide a central hub of support.
What the role requires:
The role of Channel Partner Manager will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis
- Attending client meetings
- Key business development
- Providing a high level of exposure to decision makers
- Liaising with key consultants, contractors and BMS system houses
- Growing your pipeline & the channel network
- Promoting the businesses systems and other offerings
- Securing orders
What you can expect back:
The prospects of working for this particular company are vast. People can expect to enjoy a wide array of benefits and support which can be expected from working for an international based company. There are multiple avenues for progression, the sky is the limit.
- Basic salary £50k - £70k
- Commission structure (OTE) 20% of basic salary
- Bonus structure
- A company car scheme or the option of driving your own car and being paid a monthly car allowance
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays
- Life assurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Personal training and development in key sales
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07453310896. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.