I am working with an existing client with a turnover of over £1million. They have sites all over the UK and pride themselves on putting their engineers first. They are going through a sustained period of growth which has enabled them to recruit an exceptional BMS Engineer.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for a BEMS Commissioning Engineer who has excellent customer facing skills. You will be from a BEMS background with a working knowledge of Commissioning and servicing BMS systems
This role will require you to work within the South West and some overnight stay nationwide. You will be required to work on local government buildings and
schools etc. You will be home based and fully mobile.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis;
- Points to point testing
- Writing software from scratch would be a bonus but not essential (in-house software developers)
- Integration protocols used are Modbus, Bacnet, MBus,
- Working on large projects
- Graphic modification and upgrades
- Calibration of sensors & Valve actuators
- Liaising with clients & Site managers
What can you expect back?
My client is a firm believer in providing their employees with excellent support and some of the best training the industry can offer. They can offer immediate training, ensuring each of their Engineers are trained to the highest quality on multiple BMS systems.
Across the business this will be fully supported and all training will be provided.
• Basic salary £30k - £40k
• Overtime – averaging around £5 -£10k per annum
• Company car or
• Company pension
• Mobile phone, Laptop
• Manufacturer training and accreditations
• Personal development plan and progression into senior project roles
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 . Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.