I am currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer position within the growing team of a specialist Building Management systems (BMS) controls system integrator.
They are well-established and have very close relationships with their clients. They work on many prestigious projects for both major projects and smaller works. These include commercial buildings and mixed-use developments.
I am looking for an aspiring BMS Engineer who has excellent customer facing skills, is technically competent and has a can-do attitude. You will be from a BMS background with a working knowledge of Tridium BMS systems.
Location + Dates:
This role will require you to work on-site in Central London. A start is needed ASAP for an initial duration of 1 month.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the BMS Commissioning of TRIDIUM (experience with other systems is beneficial)
- Needs to be very comfortable and well experienced to work with Tridium
- Relevant systems training and site cards.
- Full Commissioning – writing software, generating graphics and 3rd party integration (i.e. Bacnet, Mod-bus) beneficial.
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and able to work alone.
- Good communication & detail orientated.
- Proven track record.
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension into other projects
- Full back-office support
- Good day rate + weekly pay
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Gabby.firstname.lastname@example.org the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this Job.