ob Title: Energy / DCDA Consultant
Contract Length: 3-6 Months
Pay rate: £300-£350 Per day DoE. Umbrella or LTD
Location: Home Based, with occasional travel to office
I am currently recruiting for a Consultant position to work on a contract basis with a major energy provider to build a business case regarding energy metering. The case will be presented to a board of directors and will ultimately lead to purchase decisions for metering licenses.
This project is estimated to last 3-6 months and there is some possibility to work from home. You will have to go into the office for progress meetings. Office locations are regional, so office location is dependant on the successful candidate's location.
Key skills required:
- Good communication, time management & organisational skills.
- Able to build & present a business case
- DC / DA (Data Collection / Data aggregation) experience
- Understanding of licenses surrounding Energy Metering & procedure to get licenses
- Ability to build a business case
- Working alone or as part of a small team
- Proven track Record, good time-keeping, trustworthy, reliable attitude and attention to detail all beneficial.
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
If you feel you would be suited for a similar role – click the apply button as we are continuously recruiting for similar roles and a member of our team will be able to correctly direct your application. Or, alternatively, you can contact the office to discuss roles with a member of our team.
Please note: we can only accept applications from those with the right to work in the UK.