This is an exceptional opportunity to join a market leading Lighting Controls Manufacturer and progress a long term career with excellent training and development plans in place to excel.
Do you want to work for a leading company? A company that will offer you every chance to develop and grow while supporting you in your day to day activities while you represent their company in the electrical marketplace. This business specialises in Lighting Controls solutions; design, supply and commissioning. They work closely M&E contractors, consultants and end users.
Key Processes (Ownership/Participation):
- Review all incoming tender enquiries
- Interpret electrical drawings and system design
- Apply manufactures equipment to the system design to ensure best engineered, most cost effective, competitive solution for the customer
- Quote to win at all times
- Follow up all quoted projects to convert to order
- Establish good relationships with existing customers and new contractor customers
- Review latest Construction issue drawings against initial quotation and revise/reissue as necessary
- Produce all necessary documentation in preparation for handover e.g. schematics, luminaire schedule, hand marked drawings, control philosophy, drawings & delivery schedules
- Formal handover to Production, Commissioning and CAD via Skype meeting
- Continual liaison with CAD department regarding equipment application until 1st drawing approval stage
Technical Sales Support
- Provide technical sales support to the customer base as required
- Provide technical sales support to Area Sales Manager and accompany on client/consultant meetings as required