My client is an established BMS Specialist based in the Midlands specializing in Tridium. My client is a growing business and is expanding in the North West and in Europe. The ideal BMS Installation Engineer will have a good working knowledge of how to wire a panel and do Installation works. There is an exceptional working culture within the business and all the engineers enjoy pulling together and developing new starters. There is great career progression.
Location + Dates:
This role will require you to work on multiple sites in Europe. A start is needed on the 21st of October for an initial duration of 1 month. An extension is potentially available for the right candidate.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in BMS Installation
- Other BMS system knowledge will be beneficial (Tridium)
- Strong knowledge of Panel wiring
- Ability to work well in a team or either alone
- Relevant system training and site cards.
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and able to work alone.
- Good communication & detail orientated.
- Driving Licence
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back-office support
- Good day rate
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Gabby.firstname.lastname@example.org the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this job.