What we are looking for:
You will be working in an environment geared towards performance with an open corporate culture that values the contribution of every individual.
As a Product Manager you will have full responsibility for product planning, marketing and support. This includes managing the product throughout its entire life cycle; gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with R&D to successfully deliver the product on time and to budget. The role works closely alongside sales, marketing and technical support to ensure successful product launches and continuous customer satisfaction. Post-launch, you will continue to refine and develop the product requirements, feeding information back to R&D.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Interpret and materialise customer and market requirements in order to identify product specifications and formulate a business case
- Create and maintain formal product road maps
- Build and maintain effective relationships with customers, sales and operational colleagues
- Work closely with our Technical Service department for product and after sales support
- Act as the principle product champion for allocated system products including working closely with R&D to create product specifications, product testing and product updates
- Contribute towards marketing collateral and technical documentation
The ideal candidate:
- Will have a proven track record as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager, taking products fully through product life cycles.
- Can demonstrate previous success at defining and launching products
- Can successfully define product strategies and road maps and is capable of delivering product specifications
- Can successfully develop sales tools and support the sales team by providing product demonstrations to both employees and customers
- Is capable of budgeting for R&D, marketing and support costs
- Is confident and knowledgeable in setting pricing strategies
- Has exemplary written and verbal communication skills, and is able to work well within teams