I am currently recruiting for a Project Engineer position within a team of specialist Building Management Systems (BMS) Controls System Integrator.
They're an independent BeMS company with many prestigious projects; they are well-established and have an energy focus to their business. Projects range from major projects and smaller works with new builds, refurbs and service/maintenance.
I am looking for an experienced Project Engineer who has a good technical ability (Trend), excellent customer facing skills, and has a can do attitude. You will be from a BMS background with a working knowledge of Trend BMS systems.
Location + Dates:
This role will require you work onsite in Europe. A start is needed ASAP for an initial duration of 3 months. There may be some overtime available for this role as and when required, as well as an extension onto projects elsewhere in Europe or London and for the right candidate.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the BMS commissioning of Trend (SET, IQVision), experience with other systems is beneficial.
- Experience as a Project Engineer.
- Relevant systems training and site cards.
- Full Commissioning – writing software, generating graphics and 3rd party integration (i.e. Bacnet, Mod-bus) beneficial.
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and able to lead others if necessary.
- Good communication & detail orientated.
- Working alone or part of a team
- Proven Track Record.
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back office support
- Flights + Accommodation paid.
- Good day rate
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to Katie.email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this job.