My client is an established BMS Specialist based in the South East of the UK specialising in Trend. Tridium & Tridium. As a highly specialised, respected & reputable company with plans to further expand the Service division within the business this year. They are looking to take on an additional BMS Project Manager into their Projects department. This role is primarily working on Trend & Tridium projects across various prestigious projects within the M25 & Southeast.
Through strategic growth, the company has almost doubled its turnover from last year. Training on Tridium and Trend as a standard in the company. Quarterly group meetings and regular appraisals with the Engineers to understand how the company can further support their Engineers or improve the systems and processes put in place by the company. This is to ensure a collaborative and open working relationship between the Engineers and management and that feedback from their Engineers is always taken on board and when possible actioned.
Job Title: BMS Project Manager
Basic Salary: £40k - £50k (DOE)
Systems: Trend & Tridium
Package: Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Overtime / Bonus, Mobile, Laptop, 33 Days holiday, Training on Trend, Tridium
Prospects: Opportunity to move into various positions within the business
Synopsis of the day to day role:
- Full project management from sales to competition
- Financial responsibility for projects along with any contract labor
- Site & Client meetings when required
- Procurement of material to the sites
- Reading and interpreting electrical & Mechanical Schematics
- Panel drawings & Modifications
- Ensuring all projects are finished on time, to specification and budget
- Regular progress reports to the client
- Budget meetings internally
If you would like to hear more about this excellent opportunity in greater detail feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation. You can reach me on 01179738090 or alternatively send me an email or CV to email@example.com.