I have a really exciting Projects role with a key client whose family orientated business is continuing to grow after an exceptional 2019 performance. My client has a real focus on doing the basics right with and ensuring everyone in their team has a voice and that everyone is pushing in the same direction to bring further success in the future.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for a BMS Project Manager who has significant experience in Project Management in the BMS sector (proven track record of managing substantial projects), is technically competent on either Trend or Tridium, is hands-on and has a can-do attitude.
This role will require you to work predominantly within the Kent office. However, there will be some expectation to assist Project Engineers on site from time to time.
What does the role require?
The role of BMS Project Manager will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis (not limited too):
- Assisting Project and Commissioning Engineers on site
- Managing team and delegating roles to ensure the most efficient use of time and resource
- Meeting valuation dates and ensuring financial awareness at all times with multiple projects
- Liaise with the Contracts Manager to use any in-house teams
- Liaising with clients and building strong working relationships
- Mentoring members of the team where appropriate
What you can expect back
My client is a firm believer in rewarding their employees and providing them with excellent support and some of the best training the industry can offer. Further to this:
- Basic salary £50k - £60k (dependent on experience)
- Company car or car allowance (12% of base salary)
- Company pension at 3%
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Private healthcare for the family (Bupa)
- Company credit card
- Manufacturer training and accreditations
- Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090. Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.