Project Sales Engineer
I am currently recruiting for well-established company based in the Midlands. They are looking for a Sales Engineer to find new opportunities and help them to expand their operations across the UK.
My client works in the both the BMS and energy sectors; partnering with household name companies and well-renowned systems integrators alike to provide the best possible service to their clients.
They have a special offering within this industry and are flexible with both BMS and energy offerings. Using your background in BMS and/or energy sales you will have the unique opportunity to make up your sales target with a mix of both BMS and energy projects.
You will be selling projects to end-users and consultants and will be tasked with proactively identifying and contacting new clients, cultivating and managing long-term relationships and understanding their business objectives.
By utilising your industry experience, you will be able to share your knowledge and operations expertise with the client to ensure you will match the solution to their operational requirements.
This is a home-based role and you will be working across the UK. The territory will mainly be in the Midlands down to London, however you may have to travel further afield when required.
Day to day role
As a Project Sales Engineer your role will consist of:
- Bringing in project sales opportunities in both BMS and energy sectors
- Meeting with end-users and consultant clients to understand their needs and build relationships
- Site surveys
- Input and output points lists
- Pull together the estimate from the points list
- Work with the project team on sales handover
- Act as a client liaison throughout the process
You must have the right to work in the UK and have a background in sales.
Package and Benefits
You will be joining a fantastic company that has a lot to offer. This is somewhere where the right candidate can really build a successful career. They will support, train and nurture talent to allow the best possible performance.
My client is very ambitious, they are looking for someone that shares their goals and ambitions and in return they can offer a great package and benefits:
- Up to £45k depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Car allowance of £450/month
- Fuel card and expense account
- Very good commission structure
- Excellent training on offer
- Great career and progression opportunities
If you are interested in this role please give Jamie a call on 0117 973 8090. Alternatively you can send through your CV to email@example.com