I am working on multiple exciting roles with a market-leading Lighting Manufacturer who have an excellent reputation in the market place.
What am I looking for:
I am looking for Remote Lighting Designers (UK wide) who has excellent attention for detail, the ability to build good internal and external relationships. You will be from a Lighting Design background with a working knowledge Dilux and Relux. You will need to be able to work in a proactive manner. The salary and packed is competitive to market rate.
What the role requires:
The role of Remote Lighting Designer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis
- Design of lighting schemes to deadlines set.
- To undertake training in methods, standards, and regulations relating to lighting applications.
- To communicate, verbally and in writing, to customers and other staff
- To conduct site surveys and finished job appraisals as required.
- To engage in commercial activities such as exhibition stand duty as required.
- To convey a professional manner at all times.
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 078247 00741 or 0117 973 8090. Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.