I am currently working with an excellent client who are the largest independent BMS systems house in the South East of England, who are looking to expand their software team.
What I am looking for
I am looking for an experienced Senior BMS Software engineer who has an extensive knowledge of Tridium N4
I am searching for a senior BMS engineer who has excellent HVAC plant knowledge and experience with either service, commissioning or project engineering. The right candidate must be able to write complex strategy either in function block or plain text from technical points lists. You will be from a BMS background ideally specialising in Tridium.
The role is based just west of Surrey and is office based
What the role requires
- Develop a design that meets the desired specification;
- Review customer specifications/drawings to ensure quote is technically compatible and competitive;
- Understand, analyse, documents, and communicates technical information to the others in the business
- Undertake the writing of software and generating graphics pages
- Follow up on outstanding quotations to secure orders, improve quotation process and measure effectiveness through feedback;
What you can expect back
- Basic 50K- 55K
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 days holiday
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07837 387 255. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.