BMS Commissioning Engineer (Tridium) - London - (IR35 Status Pending Review) - Up to £300 Per day - Extension Available
I am currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer position within the established team of a specialist Building Management systems (BMS) controls system integrator.
They are well-established and work on many prestigious projects as well as having an established service team. These include commercial buildings and mixed-use developments as well as other unique projects.
I am looking for an experienced BMS Engineer who has an excellent customer facing skills, is technically competent and has a can-do attitude. You will be from a BMS background with a working knowledge of Trend and/or Tridium BMS systems.
Location + Dates:
This role will require you to work on-site in London. There are other sites in central London and 95% of works are within the M25.
A start is needed ASAP for an initial duration of 5 months. There may be some overtime available for this role as and when required, as well as an extension for the right candidate.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the BMS commissioning of Tridium, experience with other systems is beneficial
- Relevant systems training and site cards
- Full Commissioning – writing software, generating graphics and 3rd party integration (i.e. Bacnet, Mod-bus) beneficial
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and able to lead others if necessary
- Good communication & detail orientated
- Working alone or part of a team
- Proven track record
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back-office support
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Katie.email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this job. This role is for LTD company contractors or Umbrella contractors only. If you operate as a sole trader you will be asked to be paid through an umbrella service.