BMS Service & Maintenance Engineer
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a key client; a blue-chip company and a major player in the Building Management Systems (BMS) sector. They have some fantastic opportunities available for the right engineer.
They are an established and well-renowned company and are looking to further expand their operations. They remain ambitious and are looking to double the business over the coming years, bringing on new projects and growing the team.
This role will require you to travel to sites in the Midlands on a daily basis. It will be home-based and will require you to be fully mobile. You will be working on sites such as schools, universities, hospital and commercial buildings.
Day to day role
- Service & maintenance
- Small remedial works
- Field quote reports
- Working on varied sites and equipment
- Working with Trend and Siemens systems
- Fault find & diagnostics
- PPM, breakdowns and repairs
The role of BMS Service & Maintenance Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities:
- Right to work in the UK
- Electrical background and qualification such as NVQ or 17/18th Edition
- Experience in Service & Maintenance of BMS systems
- Experience with Trend or Siemens BMS systems
- Full driving licence
- Liaising with clients and building strong working relationships
Package and Benefits
You can expect a company that really values their engineers. They are known for supporting and training their engineers up to very high standards. This includes manufacturer training on multiple BMS systems including Trend and Siemens. This is all with a great company that offers one of the best benefits packages in the industry.
- Up to £41k depending on experience
- 26 days holiday
- Company car
- Company pension scheme
- Bupa healthcare
- Overtime on offer depending on work
If you are interested in this role please give Jamie a call on 0117 973 8090
Alternatively you can send through your CV to Jamie.Simpson@panacea-selection.co.uk