I am currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer position within the specialist team of an established Building Management systems (BMS) controls system integrator.
They are a dynamic SME and have several projects that they need assistance with. These range from hotels, schools, apartments, office blocks, and many others.
I am looking for up to one or two experienced engineers who are adaptable, technically competent and have excellent customer facing skills. You will be from a BMS background with Trend experience and have a good plant understanding. Ideally, you will have integration experience with the various plant as many of these sites require integration with metering, fire alarms, sprinkler systems and pump sets.
Location + Dates:
This role will require you work on-site in and around London.
A start is needed for an initial duration of 1 month. There may be some overtime available for this role as and when required, as well as an extension for the right candidate.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the BMS commissioning of Trend (IQVision), experience with other systems (i.e. Tridium) is beneficial.
- Relevant systems training and site cards.
- Full Commissioning – writing software, generating graphics and 3rd party integration (i.e. Bacnet, Mod-bus) highly beneficial.
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and able to lead others if necessary.
- Good communication & detail orientated.
- Working alone or part of a team
- Proven Track Record & Good references
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back-office support
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Katie.email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.