I am currently recruiting for a BMS Consultant position abroad in Germany for one of the UK’s leading independent Building and Energy Management System (BEMS) specialists. The Projects Division works with many organizations and end-users including Data Centres, large office blocks, hotels, university contracts across the UK & abroad.
They are a privately owned independent company and are leading independent specialists for design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of automatic control systems for heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems and building automation. They offering excellent service, and over the years they have gained a reputation for supplying quality products and good customer service. The success has been built on developing strong relationships with their partners, employees and their clients.
Location + Dates:
This role will require you to work on-site in West Midlands. A start is needed as soon as possible for an initial duration of 3 months. An extension is available for the right candidate.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in TREND Pre-commissioning
- Other BMS system knowledge will be beneficial
- Strong knowledge of TREND system
- Ability to work well alone or either in a team
- Relevant system training and site cards.
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and able to work alone.
- Good communication & detail orientated.
- Driving Licence
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back-office support
- Good day rate
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Gabby.email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this job.