I am currently recruiting for a Trend Service Engineer position within a growing team of specialist Building Management Systems (BMS) Controls System Integrator. They are well-established and have very close relationships with their clients. They work on many small projects, servicing & maintenance. These include schools, hospitals and some commercial buildings. I am looking for an aspiring BMS Engineer who has excellent customer facing skills, is technically competent and has a can-do attitude. You will be from a BMS background with a working knowledge of Trend BMS systems.
Location + Dates:
This role will require you to work on multiple sites in the North West. A start is needed ASAP for an initial duration of 1-month. An extension is available for the right candidate.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the BMS servicing of TREND (experience with other systems is beneficial)
- Needs to be very comfortable and well experienced to work with Trend
- Relevant system training and site cards.
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and able to work alone.
- Good communication & detail orientated.
- Proven track record
- 3+ years of experience
- Driving Licence
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back-office support
- Good day rate
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Gabby.firstname.lastname@example.org the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this job.