My client is an established BMS Specialist based in the Midlands specializing in Tridium. My client is a growing business and is expanding in the North West and in Europe. The ideal BMS Engineer will have a strong working knowledge of Tridium systems. There is an exceptional working culture within the business and all the engineers enjoy pulling together and developing new starters. There is great career progression.
Location + Dates:
This role will require you to work on multiple sites all across the country and in Europe. A start is needed as soon as possible for an initial duration of 2 months. An extension is potentially available for the right candidate.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in TRIDIUM Commissioning
- Flexibility to travel across the country or either travel to Europe
- Other BMS system knowledge will be beneficial (Trend, Distech)
- Strong knowledge of TRIDIUM system
- Ability to work well in a team or either alone
- Relevant system training and site cards.
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and able to work alone.
- Good communication & detail orientated.
- Driving Licence
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back-office support
- Good day rate
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Gabby.email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this job.