I am working with a well-established company in the BMS industry. As a business, they turn over double digits, while their BMS arm is rapidly growing. In the last two years, they have increased their turnover by 40%. They have unique market offerings and are looking for dynamic, self-motivated, technically astute individuals who are willing to learn new technologies and help the business grow further. They pride themselves on being a great place to work with a strong team ethic.
Location + Dates:
This role will require you to work on-site in Central London. A start is needed as soon as possible for an initial duration of 3 months. An extension is potentially available for the right candidate.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in TRIDIUM Commissioning
- Other BMS system knowledge will be beneficial (Trend, Distech)
- Strong knowledge of TRIDIUM system
- Ability to work well alone or either in a team
- Relevant system training and site cards.
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and able to work alone.
- Good communication & detail orientated.
- Driving Licence
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back-office support
- Good day rate
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Gabby.email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this job.