My client is an established BMS Specialist based in the South East of the UK specializing in Tridium & Trend. As a large and established company in the industry, they are looking to develop and increase the technical division. This role is primarily working on Tridium projects across various prestigious projects across the Midlands but Trend & Siemens system knowledge is a benefit. As a dynamic and technical team with a wealth of experience, they have a very good culture in the business and a collaborative approach to undertaking all projects.
I am looking for an experienced BMS Project Engineer who has excellent customer facing skills, is technically competent and has a can-do attitude. You will be from a BMS background with a good knowledge of Tridium software (Niagra 4, AXN). You must be happy to assist with commissioning when necessary as well.
If you have a good knowledge of Tridium, have an appetite to learn new systems & increase your knowledge, have a dynamic, proactive, "can do" attitude & willing to engage with the industry then you are on the right place to apply for the job below.
Location + Dates:
This role will require you to work in multiple sites across the Midlands. FLEXIBILITY is necessary for this role!
A start is needed ASAP for an initial duration of 6 months. There may be some overtime available for this role as and when required, as well as an extension for the right candidate.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the Project Engineering of TRIDIUM BMS, experience with other systems (Trend & Siemens) is beneficial but not necessary.
- Good knowledge of Tridium Niagara 4 & AXN
- Graphics from scratch, software writing
- Experience in Project Management
- Project design to specification
- Able to Commission and willing to assist with commissioning
- Working on various projects and liaising with clients & Project Managers
- Writing reports and ensuring they are completed ready to be sent to the client
- Relevant systems training and site cards.
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and able to lead others if necessary
- Good communication & detail orientated.
- Team Player
- Proven Track Record.
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back-office support
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this job.