After Sales and Office Manager (Lighting Controls) - £30,000 - £40,000 + Training + Career Development Opportunities – Based London
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a market leading Lighting Controls company and progress a long term career with excellent training and development plans in place to excel.
Do you want to work for a leading company? A company that will offer you every chance to develop and grow while supporting you in your day to day activities while you represent their company in the electrical marketplace.
This business specialise in providing Lighting Controls solutions and products across a broad range of industries and sectors. They have grown from strength to strength and have big plans in place to double the size of the business in the next 5 years
This fantastic opportunity will only be available for a short period of time due to a great deal of interest so do not miss your chance and call me today to discuss in more detail.
- The role:
Managing the day to day running of the Technical Services Office, including supervisory management of the team
- Being a business partner to the external sales team, technical services team and their customers.
- Supervising the coordination and scheduling of commissioning works (primarily covering projects located inside M25 and Home Counties).
- Ensuring project related drawing work, commissioning and maintenance orders are processed and invoiced in a reasonable timeframe.
- Handling project related issues that have been escalated to you
- Working with the Projects Manager and office assistant to plan, schedule and track project timelines
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and customers
- Delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Conducting project reviews as part of the continual improvement process.
- Producing a fortnightly status report, and communicate this with senior management.
- Liaising with customers after completion regarding ongoing maintenance proposals.
Please get in touch if this interests you:email@example.com. 0117 973 8090. 078247 00741.