This is an exceptional opportunity to join a market leading Lighting Controls Manufacturer and progress a long term career with excellent training and development plans in place to excel
Do you want to work for a leading company? A company that will offer you every chance to develop and grow while supporting you in your day to day activities while you represent their company in the electrical marketplace.
This business specialises in Lighting Controls solutions, design, supply and commissioning. They work closely with M&E contractors, consultants and End Users. A young ambitious company with a great attitude and vision.
Key Processes (Ownership/Participation):
· Review all incoming tender enquiries
· Interpret electrical drawings and system design
· Apply manufacturers equipment to the system design to ensure the best engineered, most cost effective, competitive solution for the customer
· Quote to win at all times
· Follow up all quoted projects to convert to order
· Establish good relationships with existing customers and new contractor customers
· Review latest construction issue drawings against initial quotation and revise/reissue as necessary
· Produce all necessary documentation in preparation for handover e.g. schematics, luminaire schedule, hand marked drawings, control philosophy, drawings & delivery schedules
· Formal handover to Production, Commissioning and CAD via Skype meetings
· Continual liaison with CAD department regarding equipment application until 1st drawing approval stage
Technical Sales Support
· Provide technical sales support to the customer base as required
· Provide technical sales support to Area Sales Manager and accompany on client/consultant meetings as required
· Ensure that all fields on the Manufacturers Access Project Follow up Database are completed and maintained during all stages of the project
This fantastic opportunity will only be available for a short period of time due to a great deal of interest so do not miss your chance and call me today to discuss in more detail.
Please get in touch if this interests you: email firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 973 8090 or 078247 00741.