I am recruiting on behalf of a key client of mine who are a global manufacturer of all things electrical, they are a market leading company within the building controls & energy industry and are at the forefront of new technology
What am I looking for?
I am looking for a junior BeMS Solutions architect or integration specialist who can demonstrate great communication skills, technical competence with integration protocols and commercial acumen . You will be from a BeMS background with a proven track record of delivering on six figure plus complex integrated energy efficiency solutions
Location & Territory:
This role will is based out of their head office in Surrey however you will be required to visit sites across the country from time to time
What the role requires?
- Being Responsible for identifying, designing, developing and implementing energy conservation measures for BeMS integration projects for a variety of high value commercial clients.
- Professional Development programs on Building Services/Building Energy Management systems for internal stakeholders; Sales Directors, Project Sales, Account Managers, Commercial Team, Business Managers.
- Working with multiple teams with multiple disciplines across a number of projects for a number of key stakeholders internal and external to design and deliver energy conservation measures as part of an overall solution.
- Supporting the sales team to generate complex projects and assist the commercial team to minimise technical risk to the organisation.
- Providing technical support for the delivery teams to ensure that complex solutions are installed and commissioned as designed.
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with exceptional training and real progression.
- £45,000 - £55,000 basic
- Up to 15% bonus
- High spec company car or £6K car allowance
- life insurance,
- pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave and Bank Holidays
- A chance to join a leading company where hard work and continued development is rewarded with a great career in an ever evolving industry
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07837 387 255. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.