I am recruiting on behalf of a key client of mine based in the South East, they are celebrating 50 years in the building controls industry and are at the forefront of new technology
What am I looking for?
I am looking for an experienced BMS Commissioning Engineer who can demonstrate an aptitude for learning, willingness to lead, competence and attention to detail. You will be from a BMS background ideally working on Trend or Tridium however I will accept other systems if you are willing to learn and apply yourself.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the M25 & Home Counties attending various site including high end residential homes, commercial buildings, hospitals, universities and schools when required, you will be based from home.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities.
· Full commissioning
· Points to points list
· Writing software from scratch would be a bonus but not essential (in-house software developers)
· Protocols used are Modbus, Bacnet, MBus, LON, TONN
· Working on small to medium to large projects
· Graphic modification and upgrades
· Systems used are Trend, Delta & Tridium
· Calibration of sensors & Valve actuators
· Liaising with clients & Site managers
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. They are passionate about getting each of their Engineers trained up to Trend Expert level along with the highest level obtained with the Tridium and delta system. If at any time you wish to progress your career and move onto the Projects side of the business this will be fully supported and all training will be provided.
· Basic salary £35k - £42k
· Overtime – averaging around £10k per annum
· Company car or car allowance
· Company pension
· Mobile phone, Laptop
· Private healthcare
· Manufacturer training and accreditations (Delta, Trend Expert & Tridium)
· Personal development plan and progression into senior project roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07837 387 255. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.