I am recruiting on behalf of a new and exciting client who are going through a lots of expansion from of their North West base, they are celebrating 26 years in the building controls industry and have family company culture where hard work is rewarded with opportunities to progress into different areas of the business
What am I looking for?
I am looking for three experienced BMS Commissioning Engineers who can demonstrate an aptitude for learning, willingness to lead, competence and attention to detail. You will be from a BMS background ideally working on Trend, Siemens PX or Tridium N4 however I will accept other BMS systems if you are willing to learn and apply yourself.
Location & Territory:
the roles will require you to work within one of M25 & Home Counties, Yorkshire and the North West. You will be attending various site including, commercial buildings, hospitals, universities and schools when required, you will be based from home.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities.
· Full commissioning
· Points to points list
· Writing software from scratch would be a bonus but not essential (in-house software developers)
· Protocols used are Modbus, Bacnet, MBus, LON, TONN
· Working on small to medium projects
· Graphic modification and upgrades
· Systems used are Trend, Siemens & Tridium
· Calibration of sensors & Valve actuators
· Liaising with clients & Site managers
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. They are passionate about getting each of their Engineers trained up to Trend Expert level along with the highest level obtained with the Tridium and delta system. If at any time you wish to progress your career and move onto the Projects side of the business this will be fully supported and all training will be provided.
· Basic salary £35k - £45k
· Overtime – X1.5 and X2 on Sundays most averaging around £10k per annum
· Company car or car allowance
· Company pension
· Mobile phone, Laptop
· Private healthcare
· Manufacture training and accreditations (Delta, Trend Expert & Tridium)
· Personal development plan and progression into senior project roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07837 387 255. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.