I am recruiting on behalf of a key client of mine, following several recent successful hires made by myself to the business this year, my client is now looking to continue their strategic growth plan expanding the Commissioning / Project division of their business.
What am I looking for?
An experienced BMS Commissioning Engineer with Strong Integration experience.
Location & Territory:
As I have numerous roles available for this position - I will look for people based in Midlands, London / South East / North West and the Yorkshire area.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
· Full commissioning
· Points to points list
· Writing software from scratch would be a bonus, but not essential
· Protocols used are Modbus, Bacnet, Lon
· Working on small works projects
· Graphic modification and upgrades
· Systems used are Trend & Tridium
· Calibration of sensors & Valve actuators
· Liaising with clients & Site managers
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. They are passionate about getting each of their Engineers trained up to Trend Expert level along with the highest level obtained with the Tridium system. If at any time you wish to progress your career and move onto the Projects side of the business, this will be fully supported and all training will be provided.
· Basic salary £40k - £50k
· Overtime – averaging around £10k - £15k per annum
· Car allowance or Travel expenses
· Company pension
· Mobile phone, Laptop
· Manufacturer training and accreditations (Trend Expert & Tridium)
· Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more, feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.