I am recruiting on behalf of a key client of mine based in the South West, following several recent successful hires made by myself to the business this year, my client is now looking to continue their strategic growth plan expanding both the Service and Project side of the business.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for an experienced BMS Commissioning Engineer who can demonstrate confidence, willingness to learn and develop, competence and ambition. Ideally you will be from a BMS background however I will consider people from Industrial Automation, Switchgear and the M&E industry depending on their transferable skills.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to cover the M4 / M5 Corridor and will ideally be located commutable to either of these locations.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
· Full commissioning
· Points to points list
· Writing software from scratch would be a bonus but not essential
· Protocols used are Modbus, Bacnet, Lon
· Working on small works projects
· Graphic modification and upgrades
· Systems used are Trend, Siemens
· Calibration of sensors & Valve actuators
· Liaising with clients & Site managers
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. They are passionate about getting each of their Engineers trained up to Trend Expert level along with the highest level obtained on Siemens. If at any time you wish to progress your career into Projects you will be fully supported to moving across to that division of the company and again full training and support will be there for you to continue your career.
· Basic salary £35k - £45k
· Overtime – averaging around £10k per annum
· Company Car
· Company pension
· Private Healthcare
· Life Insurance (Death in service)
· 25 + 8 Days Holiday
· Mobile phone, Laptop
· Manufacturer training and accreditations (Trend Expert & Tridium)
· Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.